Giving your brand significant exposure & reach in Africa
With over 4000+ community members and a press list with over 100+ journalists & press contacts, the AI Media Group and AI Expo Africa is able to tap into a vast array of agencies and news outlets to promote your brand, story, news and announcements. We share content widely via our press, journalistic and media contacts across the region with the emphasis on breaking the good news 4IR story in Africa.
Over the last three editions of the show and nine editions of our own in-house magazine, we have helped launch a range of new Afrocentric businesses, AI products and services, and lead the field when it comes to breaking news and the African 4IR narrative.
Over 100+ interviews with African & global 4IR thought leaders
Check out our own media and content platforms, Synapse Magazine & News blog plus U Tube streaming channel AI TV uniquely charting the African 4IR innovation journey with 200+ interviews, news articles and press releases.
Synapse Magazine – Charting the African 4IR Innovation Story
Headline media coverage from AI Expo Africa 2020
- 102 indexable media releases and press articles were published online by multiple outlets.
- 53 indexable blog / news posts were uploaded to our own event news website
- Web traffic to www.aiexpoafrica.com reached 2,627,418 hits with 54,613 unique visitors (Jan 2020 – Sept 2020)
- 37 AI TV interviews were conducted for the show with numerous sponsors, thought leaders & speakers
- 9th Edition of Synapse Magazine (Show Edition 124 pages) contained 47 stories & 35 A4 ads placed for brands
We pride ourselves at ensuring your brand will gain coverage both prior, during and post show. We are joined by a diverse range of media and press partners to amplify the event and your brand both locally, nationally and internationally (see list below).
If you are interested in media coverage, Synapse articles, advertising or AI TV interviews contact our Deputy Editor News and Media
If you are interested in press and media accreditation for AI Expo Africa and / or want to sign up for our press releases, stories and breaking news, join us as a media & press partner TODAY.