Connecting you to qualified decision makers, buyers & thought leaders in Africa
2nd – 3rd November 2023
Sandton Convention Centre, JHB, South Africa
Want to find qualified Enterprise buyers & distributors of your products & services in Africa?
AI Expo Africa welcomes sponsors and vendors from all corners of the 4IR smart technology community both local and global. We have a range of sponsorship packages to suit all budgets for vendors, platform providers, service providers, deployment partners, start ups and niche community / skills partners alike.
We have 9 core pillars to our value proposition ensure you maximise ROI and reach the audience you want. All packages offer pre and post event brand exposure as well as a range of on-the-day benefits.
61% of our delegate community are decision makers, buyers, budget-holders or purchasing influencers that include; Enterprise CxO / Management, Dept Heads, Analysts, End Users, Engineering, Government, NGOs, Academia, Investors and Start-ups.
AI Expo Africa buyer community breakdown
The AI Media Group is the de facto trade body for 4IR in Africa.
We are well positioned to help you explore the rapidly growing African 4IR market opportunity. Our goal is simple – we want to connect suppliers, buyers, investors & innovators in the local / regional African & International AI, RPA & Smart Technology solutions market. AI Expo Africa has a local, regional & global reach and it remains the ideal place to meet, network and transact with clients, partners and suppliers. Over 5 editions of the event we have showcased; 298 exhibitors, hosted 364 speakers, 2649 companies & 5998 delegates reporting high satisfaction scores.
AI Expo Africa 2021 ONLINE welcomed 1800+ delegates
AI Expo Africa offers exhibitors, speakers & delegates access to a complimentary Event App
Our Event App is a new digital channel for content access, event features and vendor buyer interaction. The Event App runs on iOS / Android & Huawei mobile platforms and will also be available post event allowing delegates to follow up on all aspects of the show including; vendors, speakers, programme, partners, premium content, show photos, videos, plus a new job board and an investor / trade agency hub.
The AI Expo Africa Event App by Flock brings buyers and suppliers closer before, during and after the show. Delegates simply “Scan” the event QR code to access the Event App. Access is password protected and only issued to registered delegates, vendors & partners ensuring a secure, quality experience for all.
Trade Events & Expo Formats
In-Person | Online | Hybrid
Quality & ROI assured
Not only do we run traditional In-Person trade events we also cater for online and hybrid scenarios. Wether it’s our annual 2 day AI Expo Africa gathering or a 1 hour webinar, we have the ability to meet client requirements for one-off marketing activations right up to a multi-day 2000 delegate trade show.
- We also offer pre-event online sessions with tips on pre-event engagement & ROI
- All our shows have a help desk staffed by “our people” to ensure a great event
- Our show build parter is GL Events who offer a dedicated local project team and onsite client support
- We offer unparalleled pre and post event support communication including a post event report with valuable delegate feedback
What’s included in sponsor & exhibitor packages ?
- Shell scheme with carpet, lockable counter, chairs, lighting, power & signage
- Attendance at private VIP opening reception & awards
- Placement of promo flyer in delegate bag
- Pre-event social media promo (FB / Twitter / Instagram)
- Promoted posts in our private LinkedIn Buyer Group
- Company logo in final delegate programme & website
- Staff passes including complimentary catering and VIP Lounge access
- 7x Networking sessions
- FREE guest ticket allocations
- Ad package for Synapse Magazine
- Track Talk / Panel sessions (guaranteed for premium sponsors)
- AI TV or Media Interview
- Sponsor spotlight article on event website
- Event App listing
- All paid packages receive an opt-in delegate list of all attendees with contact details within 72 hours of show close
- Clients seeking custom packages / bespoke booth builds are most welcome
AI Expo Africa ONLINE booth examples from our digital event series
2023 Sponsor & Exhibitor Packages Overview
We bring you closer to the companies you want to meet
The Gauteng and Tshwane Regions are home to South Africa’s largest capital cities (Johannesburg & Pretoria). They offer the largest concentration of Enterprise & Government buyers and access to the greatest number of new & emerging 4IR tech startups dubbed the “AI Tech Capital” of Africa. Buyer demand for solutions, jobs and skills in this category is the main reason we run the event here. Its also a great opportunity to explore “The City of Gold” and the Administrative Capital of South Africa allied to the amazing tourism opportunities for our international visitors. Learn more about the venue and show floor plan >> HERE
AI Expo Africa 2023 Prospectus
To gain a copy of the 2023 prospectus and full list of benefits complete the form below and one of our team will contact you. The prospectus includes all the information, pricing and packages available. We are happy to explore custom packages and insights you may also have for making this a great event for our delegates with your own unique ideas.
- 4x Partner Pavilions [1 REMAINING]
- 12x Platinum Booths [9 REMAINING]
- 18x Silver Booths [12 REMAINING]
- 16x Startup Booths [12 REMAINING]
- 1x University Poster Zone
- 1x Creative Gallery Zone
- 4x AI Skills Workshops [3 REMAINING]
- 1x Hackathon [RESERVED]
- 1x VIP Opening Reception
- 1x VIP Catering
- 1x VIP Zone & Meet-up Bar
- 1x Coffee Station
- 1x Main Catering
- 1x Day 1 Networking Reception
- 1x Exterior Venue Flags
- 1x Registration Desk
- 1x Badge
- 1x Lanyard
- 1x Delegate Bag [RESERVED]
- 1x Artisan Zone [RESERVED]
- 1x Entertainment [RESERVED]
- 1x Programme
- 1x Event App
- 1x Press & Media zone
- 1x State of AI in Africa Report
- 1x Awards
- Custom packages on request
Complete the form below to receive prospectus, packages & pricing for AI Expo Africa 2023
All packages are reserved on a first come / first serve basis – SO BOOK EARLY!
Contracts signed before 15th April 2023 receive a 15% DISCOUNT!
AI Expo Africa is proudly partnering with AIESEC – A global platform for young people to explore and develop their leadership potential. AIESEC are a non-political, independent, not-for-profit organization run by students and recent graduates of institutions of higher education. Together we are helping develop leadership and management skills for young people to progress their careers.