AI Expo Africa 2023
Connecting local, regional & global 4IR thought leadership across Africa
2nd – 3rd November
Sandton Convention Centre, JHB, South Africa
As with previous years our speaking programme is broken down into the following 4 tracks with a wide range of global, regional and local presenters, panels and keynotes.
INNOVATION & STRATEGY
Talks showcasing research, innovation, standards, ethics, policy & governance
PLATFORMS & PROCESS
Talks on platforms, tools & business process change utilising AI / IA / RPA or bespoke solutions
Talks showcasing real-world business, societal or AI 4 Good use cases focusing on lessons learned & best practice
Deeper dive demos with a focus on the technical complexity of new & emerging 4IR technologies
Themes, Submission Process & Dates
- Machine / Deep Learning Business Solutions
- RPA / Intelligent Automation
- Chatbots / Conversational AI
- Big Data / Data Ops / Analytics
- Cloud / Data Centre / Storage / Super Computing
- ML Ops / ML Commons
- Security / DevSecOps
- IoT / 5G / Mobile / Edge
- Smart Devices / Hardware
- Autonomous Systems / Industrial Robots
- AR / VR / Mixed Reality
- Creative Media / Generative AI
- Training / Education & Skills
- Women & Youth in AI
- Applied University R&D
- AI4Good / Ethics / Privacy / Standards / Regulation & Policy
- Smart Cities / Smart Society & Smart Citizen
- National AI Strategies / Community Building
Submission Process & Dates
- DEADLINE – Call for speakers OPENS 17th January 2023 & CLOSES 30th September 2023
- We normally receive in excess of 200+ submissions per year so get yours in EARLY!
- DO NOT make your presentation overtly “sales” orientated – Submissions that are none compliant will be rejected
- Ensure you can commit & travel to the event – THIS IS AN IN-PERSON ONLY EVENT !!
- We DO NOT PAY speakers AND DO NOT cover travel or accommodation costs – you must have a visa prior to submission!
- The initial list of speakers will be notified in June 2023
- The final speaker list will be issued October 2023
- Once your speaking slot is confirmed you will be notified of the talk slot / date & time
- There is a reserve list as we do get cancellations
- Click the button below to submit your abstract TODAY
Check out the amazing speakers that joined us in 2022
In 2022 we were again being joined by a truly diverse mix of local, regional and global thought leaders including ministerial, ambassadorial, academic and industry representation. Our speakers covered a wide range of disciplines and subjects, including; Enterprise case studies, tech demonstrations, regulation, ethics, healthcare, banking, smart cities, RPA, Government policy, national strategy, talent acquisition, chatbots, analytics, development frameworks and CX / UI / UX to name but a few.
AI Expo Africa 2022 Speakers, Panelists & Moderators
AI Expo Africa is proudly partnering with AIESEC – A global platform for young people to explore and develop their leadership potential. AIESEC are a non-political, independent, not-for-profit organization run by students and recent graduates of institutions of higher education. Together we are helping develop leadership and management skills for young people to progress their careers.