AI Expo Africa is the largest business focused Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Data Science Community event in Africa.
Our 2019 conference and expo (4th-5th September 2019) builds upon the phenomenal success of the inaugural event that was held in Cape Town, September 2018, that cemented it as the largest gathering with 700+ CxOs, investors, buyers, suppliers, innovators, SMBs and global brands in the region focusing on real world AI and Data Science business applications.
Snapshot from AI Expo Africa 2018
Our business audience is comprised of Enterprise decision makers / CxOs, allied to AI Cloud platform providers, Tier 1 / 2 deployment & service providers, AI start ups / innovators, investors, educators, government and AI ecosystem community builders. AI Expo Africa 2019 will have 4 main tracks and 8 skills workshops. You will learn about real Enterprise case studies and the application of AI and Data Science in Business TODAY, available technology and cloud platforms, deployment challenges, ethical considerations allied to the vibrant innovation and start up ecosystem driving the industry in Africa.
Our plans for 2019 are no less ambitious but if you missed the 2018 event these were some of the highlights
- 60+ African expert speakers the largest number assembled to-date
- 40+ Vendor Expo Hall showcasing regional product and service providers
- 3 track speaking programme covering business innovation, technology & platforms and case studies
- The Innovation Cafe – Showcasing latest African AI & Data Science innovations
- The launch of Africa’s first dedicated, FREE to read AI magazine “Synapse – The Voice of African AI & Data Science“
- 3 Major African Product Launches, including the launch of the ground breaking The Zindi Platform
- Chance to take part in the groundbreaking “Impact of AI on the Workplace Survey“
- The opening of the AI Talent Tank with 8 FREE AI Training Workshops for 400 young engineers
- Hands on hardware demos including the latest Smart Glass & AR VR technology
- AI in Business Ethics and Skills Development Panel Discussions
- Exclusive VIP opening party
- Main Conference, expo & networking with Craft Gin Bar
- AI.TV Media Hub – Live interviews with sponsors, speakers and innovators
- Interactive reporting from the floor with local, national & international news / press
- Closing panel discussion & community feedback
As with AI Expo Africa 2018, our community unites around 6 key themes with a strong business narrative
We are work with a diverse set of Ecosystem partners across Africa to grow the Artificial Intelligence & Data Science community and create opportunities for learning, skills development, economic growth and social development. Contact us about becoming a community partner email@example.com
Media & Press Coverage
AI Expo Africa 2019 will be joined by a diverse range of media and press partners to amplify this event and your brand both locally, nationally and internationally. Here is a selection of some of the organisations we worked with in 2018.