The Fourth Industrial Revolution is happening NOW and impacting the world of business and commerce in all market sectors around the World. Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Robotic Process Automation, Language and Imaging Processing, Internet of Things and Data Science & Analytics are all being leveraged by business leaders and innovators alike in Africa. Research on the impact of AI reveals that AI could double annual economic growth rates in 2035 by changing the nature of work and creating a new relationship between man and machine.
AI Expo Africa 2018 is focusing on real world applications & trends driving the AI Economy in Africa and creating the largest business focused AI Community across the region. With an expected footfall of 800 people, delegates will enjoy a packed 2 day agenda that will include the following;
- 50+ African expert speakers the largest number assembled to-date
- 40+ Vendor Expo Hall showcasing regional product and service providers
- 3 track speaking programme covering business innovation, technology & platforms and casestudies
- The Innovation Cafe – Showcasing latest African AI & Data Science innovations
- 3 Major African Product Launches, including The Zindi Platform
- Chance to take part in the groundbreaking “Impact of AI on the Workplace Survey“
- The opening of the AI Talent Tank with 8 FREE AI Training Workshops for 400 young engineers
- Hands on hardware demos including the latest Smart Glass & AR VR technology
- AI in Business Ethics and Skills Development Panel Discussions
- Exclusive VIP opening & launch party (Sunday 9th September)
- Main Conference, expo & networking (Monday 10th – Tuesday 11th September)
- AI.TV Media Hub – Live interviews with sponsors, speakers and innovators
- Interactive reporting from the floor with local, national & international news / press
- Closing panel discussion & community feedback
- Executive delegate packs
The audience is comprised of CxO / Enterprise decision makers allied to AI Cloud platform providers, Tier 1 / 2 deployment & service providers, AI start ups / innovators, investors, educators, government and AI ecosystem community builders. With 6 themes and 3 tracks, you will learn about real Enterprise AI case studies and the application of AI in Business TODAY, available technology and platforms, deployment challenges, ethics and skills plus innovation and research driving current business trends.
Act NOW and secure your Ticket.
Meet our supporters
AI Expo Africa 2018 welcomes speakers, sponsors and partners from all corners of the AI ML DL RPA IoT community. We have a range of options and packages to suit all budgets for vendors, platform providers, service providers, deployment partners, start ups and niche AI community members, learn more.
We are working with a diverse set of Ecosystem, AI, Data Science & Innovation partners across Africa to grow our community and create opportunities for learning, skills development, economic growth and social development. Contact us about becoming a community partner email@example.com
Media & Press Coverage
We are joined by a diverse range of media and press to amplify this event and your brand at AI Expo Africa.