AI Expo Africa is the largest business focused Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Data Science Community event in Africa. Our 2019 conference and expo (4th-5th September 2019) builds upon the phenomenal success of the inaugural event that was held in Cape Town, September 2018, that cemented it as the largest gathering with 700+ CxOs, investors, buyers, suppliers, innovators, SMBs and global brands in the region focusing on real world AI and Data Science business applications.
Snapshot from AI Expo Africa 2018
Our business audience is comprised of Enterprise decision makers / CxOs, allied to AI Cloud platform providers, Tier 1 / 2 deployment & service providers, AI start ups / innovators, investors, educators, government and AI ecosystem community builders. AI Expo Africa 2019 will have 4 main tracks and 8 skills workshops. You will learn about real Enterprise case studies and the application of AI and Data Science in Business TODAY, available technology and cloud platforms, deployment challenges, ethical considerations allied to the vibrant innovation and start up ecosystem driving the industry in Africa.
AI Expo Africa 2019 includes the following key elements aimed at showcasing the real-world business opportunities of AI in Africa;
- VIP Opening & Awards Event with regional product launches & announcements (3rd September 2019)
- 36x vendor Expo Hall showcasing African AI innovation plus Demo Zone
- Main show September (4th – 5th September 2019) with evening networking reception
- Dedicated AI Innovation Cafe showcasing 17 AI start-ups
- 4x Track speaking programme with 67 talks, keynotes & panels
- 4x Executive workshops aimed at CxO decision makers & business analysts
- 4x Skills workshops aimed at young engineers, students & entrepreneurs
- AI Art Challenge – Africa’s first AI generated music & art competition hosted by Zindi
- Innovation Wall – Showcasing 10 African academic R&D posters applicable to industry
- AI TV Media Hub with dedicated interview suite streaming live from the show
- The show edition of Synapse Magazine – Africa’s only AI Business Magazine
- Plus we have expert panel discussions covering ethics, privacy, AI4Good, education, women in AI, adoption models and investment
- Interactive reporting from the floor with local, national & international news / press
- Closing panel discussion & community feedback
Our vision is to create an AI Powered Future for Africa and our community unites around 6 key themes with a strong business narrative
Sponsors & Supporters
AI Expo Africa 2019 is supported by the following organisations who are offering speakers, sponsorship and workshops to grow the AI Community in Africa. We have a mix of large global solution providers, local SMBs and start-ups all offering the latest AI technologies for business buyers to assess and deploy TODAY.