Cape Town 29th March – Exhibitors & partners show early support for AI Expo Africa 2022
AI Expo Africa is the largest business focused AI IA & 4IR trade community event in Africa. Now entering its 5th successful year, our 2022 conference and expo (19-20 September 2022) is the largest gathering of CxOs, investors, buyers, suppliers, innovators, SMBs and global brands in the region focusing on real world applications you can deploy today. Our business audience is comprised of Enterprise decision makers, Tier 1 / 2 deployment & service providers, start ups / innovators, investors, educators, government, NGOs and ecosystem community builders.
AI Expo Africa 2022 will have 10,000 Sq Foot Expo Hall, a 4x track 72 speaker programme, 4x skills workshops, poster wall and VIP zone allied to extensive networking and vendor interaction opportunities. From real-world case studies to detailed tech demos the event aims to engage delegates about the current and near term state-of-the-art, best practice, available technology and cloud platforms, deployment challenges, ethical considerations allied to the vibrant innovation and start up ecosystem driving the industry in Africa TODAY.
- Machine / Deep Learning Solutions
- RPA / Intelligent Automation / Chatbots & Conversational AI
- Big data / Analytics
- Cloud / SaaS platforms / Data Centre / Storage
- AR / VR / Mixed Reality
- Training / Education & Skills
- 5G / Mobile / Edge / Quantum Computing
- DLT / Blockchain / Crypto
- AI4Good / Ethics / Privacy / Standards
- ML Ops / ML Commons
- IoT / Smart Devices
- Smart Cities / Smart Society
- National AI Strategies / Community Building
Leading vendors & partners sign up for AI Expo Africa 2022
Nick Bradshaw, CEO & Founder of AI Expo Africa stated,” We are seeing strong demand and interest as we return to an in-person event format and the vendors and partners signed up in March alone is very encouraging”. The following brands have committed to the show so far;
- Global RPA giant Blue Prism
- The UN ITU – Supporting the AI 4 Good Zone in the expo hall
- The Awareness Company – AI IoT & Analytics specialist
- InstaDeep – Offering AI-powered decision-making systems for the Enterprise
- Swiss Embassy SA – Trade Mission including Switzerland Global Enterprise and Swissnex
- Spatial Edge – Offering a unique AI toolkit to facilitate and accelerate the creation of bespoke enterprise AI apps
- Social Lab AI – Consolidating Social Sciences with Artificial Intelligence and Data Science for Social Good
- AI Centre of Excellence (AiCE) Kenya – Passionate about creating value and long term impact within the AI and ML space in Africa
- IITPSA (Institute of Information Technology Professionals South Africa) – The professional body for ICT practitioners in South Africa
Join Africa’s largest B2B AI / IA & 4IR Smart Tech Trade Event
About AI Media Group
The AI Media Group is the organiser and curator of AI Expo Africa, the continent’s largest B2B trade-focused Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and smart technology business conference. It’s the largest trade body of its kind in the region. The AI Media Group are also the publishers of Synapse, Africa’s first quarterly trade magazine showcasing Africa’s AI and Data Science innovation and case studies. The group also runs the AI TV YouTube channel which hosts discussions on trends in 4IR technologies with local, regional and global thought leaders.
PRESS ENQUIRIES Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
All trademarks & company names mentioned are protected by their respective owner.