AI Expo Africa 2021 ONLINE (7th-9th September) is looking to showcase applied 4IR, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and related data science research and innovation via its annual poster wall presentation at Africa’s largest B2B AI and Smart Tech Trade Show & Conference.
The Innovation Wall at AI Expo Africa 2021
Following our virtual poster wall presentation at AI Expo Africa 2020 that saw 32 posters showcased to a regional and global audience of 1000s, allied to the success of the Innovation Wall at AI Expo Africa 2019, the call for 2021 posters is now open.
The goal is to showcase real-world applied research and development (R&D) that has business or industrial applications, social good use cases, or that has possible investment / spin-out potential. We are again seeking to engage the best of African academia, research and innovation using the poster presentation format via our dedicated digital poster Innovation wall.
Delegates at AI Expo Africa 2021 will include investors, business buyers, government, embassies, trade missions, entrepreneurs and researchers. It’s a great networking platform and personal development opportunity for innovators who want to build a profile in a commercial setting. Accepted poster candidates gain full access to the show via 1x complimentary ticket and the chosen poster winners will also gain a FREE ticket to AI Expo Africa 2022.
DEADLINES & SUBMISSION PROCESS
All submissions must be made via this link >> CLICK HERE <<
– 13th May – Poster submissions OPENS
– 1st August – Poster submissions CLOSES
– 18th August – Posters will be judged for 1st, 2nd & 3rd places (winners notified)
– 7th Sept – Announce winner, 2nd & 3rd place at AI Expo Africa 2021 and in public press release
– Each poster and author selected for the show will receive a FREE ticket for the main event 7-9 Sept
– The 1st, 2nd & 3rd winners will be announced at the show and via press release
– Top 3 placed winners will also secure 1x FREE ticket to AI Expo Africa 2022
– The top 3 posters will be put forward for review by investors in the AI Expo Africa Deal Room – these are African focused investors who have expressed a desire to invest in African originated AI & 4IR innovation
About AI Expo Africa 2021 Online
Produced by the AI Media Group and with 5000+ community members, AI Expo Africa is now entering its 4th successful year and is the largest B2B trade focused Artificial Intelligence, RPA & Smart Tech business conference in Africa. The 2021 edition of AI Expo Africa will run on 7th-9th September as an ONLINE event. With over 5000 registered delegates, decision makers, investors, buyers, suppliers, innovators, SMBs and global brands its a great place to network, learn and grow your business. Learn more at www.aiexpoafrica.com
Join AI Expo Africa 2021 Online
- CALL FOR 2021 SPEAKERS is now open – Join our prestigious speaker line via https://aiexpoafrica.com/speakers/
- RESERVE your FREE 2021 tickets NOW – Invite your team to join us TODAY via https://aiexpoafrica.com/registration/
- BECOME a sponsor / exhibitor – Find new clients for your 4IR products and services via https://aiexpoafrica.com/sponsor/
Press & Media enquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org
All trademarks & company names mentioned are protected by their respective owner