AI Media Group CEO and co-founder Dr Nick Bradshaw is one of five international guests who’ve been invited to speak at Global Innovation Incubation & Entrepreneurship Summit (GIIES) 2021 which will be held online between 28 and 30 January.
The summit is an initiative of the Global Council for the Promotion of International Trade and Confederation of Indian Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, in association with Swarnim Startup & Innovation University; Startup Uttarakhand; Atal Incubation Centre – Birla Institute of Management Technology; Foundation for Innovation and Technology Transfer, and Kerala Startup Mission.
The event aims to create a space dedicated to the leaders of collaboration from all sectors from all over the world, to share, discuss, learn and together build a more inclusive innovation-driven economy.
GIIE 2021 will provide incubator and accelerator managers, corporate innovation officers, and policymakers a platform to connect and learn about the best ways to nurture innovation in their respective ecosystems.
The summit will cover the latest trends in innovation, incubation, entrepreneurship, and the global co-creation movement.
Attendees will discuss and analyse how to build, incubate and accelerate innovation-driven businesses including business model analyses, partnership, sponsorship opportunities, tech trends.
More importantly, the event presents an opportunity to make lasting connections with like-minded professionals.
The summit will also address topics that include:
- How to build successful Innovation Ecosystem
- How to build successful Innovation Ecosystem – Best Practices from Asia-Pacific, Europe, USA
- Visions, Missions, and Sustainable Business Models- Insights from Top-Performing Business Incubators, Accelerators, Competitions
- How to create value for your Innovation Ecosystem
- How to create value for your innovation ecosystem- Economy Enhancement
- How to create value for your client startups- Competence Development
- How to create value for your client startups- Access to Funding
- How to create value for your client startups- Access to Networks
- How to create value for your Program – Program Attractiveness
- How to create value for your Program – Post-Graduation Performance
Bradshaw — who heads the AI Media Group, organisers of B2B and B2G trade event AI Expo Africa — will on Day 3 of the summit deliver a talk titled “African 4IR ecosystem – Helping tech startups grow“.
Bradshaw stated, “It a real privilege to be speaking at this event – there is a growing 4IR trade corridor beginning to emerge between India and Africa and there are a lot of lessons and ideas to share about the impact of 4IR technologies in these rapidly developing tech ecosystems. The 4IR communities in both regions are rapidly growing and using every kind of new 4IR technology to address both commercial and societal applications – there has never been a better time to be a tech entrepreneur in these regions and I aim to share some lessons I learnt from my own 10 year journey in Africa.”
Other speakers at the event include African Telecommunications Union Secretary General John Omo; Access Bank Head of Innovation Jeanette Uddoh; Coronet Blockchain co-founder Shadrack Kubyane, and Ida Nganga, Global President for Startup Innovation at the Global Council for the Promotion of International Trade.
Register for the event here.
Join AI Expo Africa 2021 Online
AI Expo Africa 2021 ONLINE is the largest B2B B2G African AI / Robotic Process Automation, and Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR) trade, innovation and business event in our region and it’s a great place to raise brand awareness and showcase your 4IR products and services to a large community of enterprise and government buyers. The main LIVE show runs 7th-9th September 2021 followed by a 30 day On-Demand show.
- CALL FOR 2021 SPEAKERS is now open – Join our prestigious speaker line via https://aiexpoafrica.com/speakers/
- RESERVE your FREE 2021 tickets NOW – Invite your team to join us TODAY via https://aiexpoafrica.com/registration/
- BECOME a sponsor / exhibitor – Find new clients for your 4IR products and services via https://aiexpoafrica.com/sponsor/
Press & Media enquiries – email@example.com