Want to find buyers of your products & services? AI Expo Africa 2020 welcomes sponsors and vendors from all corners of the 4IR smart technology community and we have a range of sponsorship packages to suit all budgets for vendors, platform providers, service providers, deployment partners, start ups and niche community / skills partners alike.
Our goal is simple – We want to connect suppliers, buyers, investors & innovators in the local / regional / African & International AI, RPA & Data Science solutions market.
Because of COVID19 we have taken our event online using one of the worlds leading online conference platforms iVent. Used by the likes of Microsoft, AWS & KPMG it creates a “digital twin” of our highly successful F2F event format. This means we can host not only a 100+ speaker 4 track speaking programme, but also a virtual expo hall with e-booths / demos, innovation zone with e-posters and public / private networking areas to do business and meet people as you would in a F2F format.
Just like our traditional event format, it also means the online version of AI Expo Africa has a global reach and remains an ideal place to meet, network and transact with your clients and partners as we are no longer constrained to a regional audience. As with 2019 we are aiming to host over 1000+ registered delegates, 370+ companies, 100+ speakers and 50+ sponsors – all of who reported solid ROI / high value from the show with high degrees of satisfaction on the event format from delegates, speakers and sponsors alike on both the content, venue and overall business value obtained including;
- 99% of respondents said they learnt something new
- 98% rating the overall learning experience as Good or Excellent
- 96% rated the workshops as Good or Excellent
- 93% rating the programme mix and quality of talks as Good or Excellent
Listen to delegates, sponsors, speakers & sponsors from 2019 and the value they obtained from joining AI Expo Africa 2019.
Online sponsor packages available
All online sponsorship packages cover the 2 days (3rd-4th September 2020) plus the event remains in “Re-live” format for 30 days, meaning your e-booth, products, services, talks, demos and brochures can be accessed by more delegates once the main live show has ended. This means you get an EXTRA 30 days of additional lead generation time (for free) without having to man your booth as all the enquiries are routed to your sales & marketing team automatically.
Sponsors with eBooths receive real time / detailed analytics of every delegate, talk attendee, e-booth visitor, demo request, question asked, all via a secure online e-Booth dashboard. And just like at a F2F event, you can customise your e-Booth with your branding and choose from a range of designs (see below)
To gain a copy of the prospectus and full list of benefits on offer plus any questions you may have to email@example.com This will include all the information on pricing and stand choices available. We are happy to explore custom packages and insights you may also have for making this a great event for our delegates with your own unique ideas.
Online Sponsor / Exhibitor Options
- 3x Diamond+ Headline Event Partners (SOLD OUT)
- 3x Platform Event Partners (SOLD OUT)
- 4x Diamond Premier packages (1 LEFT)
- 6x Platinum Premier packages (1 LEFT)
- 10x Silver (2 LEFT)
- 20x Start-ups (1 LEFT)
- 6x Country e-Pavilions for Trade Delegations (1 LEFT)
- 1x Innovation Wall (SOLD OUT)
- 1x Women in AI Zone (1 LEFT)
- 1x AI 4 Good Zone (1 LEFT)
- 1x Youth AI Zone (SOLD OUT)
- 2x Registration branding: (1 LEFT)
- 2x Programme branding (1 LEFT)
Exhibitor Hall & e-Booths
- As with our 2018 / 2019 events we have an expo hall area housing our valued sponsors who will be selling products, services and 4IR offerings
- This year we are using e-Booths housed in a virtual expo hall provided by the iVent platform
- Just as in the real world, your e-booth will be proportioned to the package you have – Some examples are shown below
- Each e-booth has a range of functionality including live demo / Q&A, meeting space, product brochure, recruitment, social media etc…
- Each e-booth will be branded with your logo and you have unique access to the back end and analytics
- A short training session (1 hour) is included to show you how to configure and run your booth
- A member of the iVent team runs the entire show and support is available for the event duration
- Sponsors obtain very detailed analytics from the event – Every e-Booth visit, demo, brochure request, Q&A, talk watched is captured for follow up during both the 2 day live event and 30 day re-Live period. No need to scan badges or swap business cards – its all captured for you automatically.