AI Expo Africa 2020 welcomes sponsors from all corners of the IR4.0 / smart technology community and we have a range of sponsorship packages to suit all budgets for vendors, platform providers, service providers, deployment partners, start ups and niche community / skills partners. The whole event is contained within the prestigious Century City Conference Centre, Cape Town South Africa. All catering and networking takes place within the venue making this the ideal place to meet, network and transact with your clients and partners.
Our goal is to connect suppliers and buyers in the local / regional / African and International AI / RPA market and as such we pride ourselves on achieving a balanced show for sponsors, delegates, speakers and partners alike.
In 2019 we had over 1000+ registered delegates, 320+ companies, 100+ speaker and 50+ sponsors and they reported solid ROI / high value from the show with high degrees of satisfaction from delegates, speakers and sponsors alike on both the content, venue and overall business value obtained including;
- 99% of respondents said they learnt something new
- 98% rating the overall learning experience as Good or Excellent
- 96% rated the workshops as Good or Excellent
- 93% rating the programme mix and quality of talks as Good or Excellent
Brett StClair, former CEO Siatik based in South Africa explains the value they obtained from attending as Platinum Sponsors in 2018.
All sponsorship packages cover the 2 days (3rd-4th September 2020) plus VIP opening reception (2nd September 2020)
All expo hall packages come with the provision of walled shell scheme, with your company name, carpet, power, lighting, chairs, table and table cloth. Each package also comes with a range of additional benefits including staff ticket allocations and FREE guest tickets for your clients and prospects to attend the event. You can additionally customise and brand your package accordingly.
To gain a copy of the prospectus and full list of benefits on offer plus any questions you may have to email@example.com This will include all the information on pricing and stand choices available. We are happy to explore custom packages and insights you may also have for making this a great event for our delegates with your own unique ideas.
Expo Booth Main Show Package Options
- (D) Diamond Premier (24 SqM): 3 packages available
- (P) Platinum Premier (15 SqM): 6 packages available
- (S) Silver (9 SqM): 27 packages available
- (I) Innovation Cafe for Start-ups ONLY (4 SqM): 17 packages available
Additional Main Show Package Options
- Innovation Wall in main expo hall: 1 package available
- Demo Zone in main expo hall: 1 package available
- Registration Desk: 1 package available
- Innovation Cafe: 1 package available
- Lanyard: 1 package available
- Badge: 1 package available
- Delegate bag: 1 package available
- Delegate note book: 1 package available
- Event App: 1 package available
- Programme: 1 package available
- VIP opening & awards reception 2nd September: 1 package available
- Main networking reception 3rd September: 1 package available
- VIP, Media & Press area: 1 package available
- Streaming sponsors: 4 packages available
- 50 seat Executive Master Class Workshops: 4 packages available
- 50 seat Young Engineer Workshops: 4 packages available
Exhibitor Floor Plan (available on request)
- As with our 2019 event, the central exhibition stands are reserved for Premier, Diamond & Platinum sponsors
- Silver booths on all 4 sides of the Expo Hall giving great access to delegate flow
- Our Start Up companies will be housed in their own dedicated Innovation Cafe zone in the Foyer
- All areas have catering and networking areas to maximise brand exposure and business development opportunity
- Whilst power and basic shell scheme with company name are provided, all other stand materials are at your own cost
- We encourage start up companies in the Innovation Cafe to bring 1 x pull up banner, larger stands can accommodate 3m x 2m pop up banners
- Sponsors at any level are welcome to discuss custom stand requirements by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org