AI Skills Workshops
In 2018 our AI skills workshops were a great success and a great way to learn via a hands on experience from experts in the field of machine learning, deep learning and data science. For 2019 we have two kinds of workshops – those aimed at executives and business users with the other workshops being focused on young engineers, students and entrepreneurs.
Our Vision is to broaden the skills base across Africa by offering these workshops FREE of charge via our selected partners for young engineers, students and entrepreneurs and FREE to executives and business users as part of your delegate ticket. This forms part of our vision and commitment to hands on, practical skills development, allied to inclusivity, to provide learning and career development opportunities for all.
800 fellow users and suppliers of AI powered business solutions at Africa's largest business focused #AI Community Event for CxOs, Investors & Innovators.
Posted by AI Expo Africa on Tuesday, September 11, 2018
The learning experience at AI Expo Africa is second to none
AI Expo Africa 2019 Workshops Overview
- 50 x Seat Talent Workshop (4 x available) – Aimed at young engineers / students and wannabe entrepreneurs. These are FREE and form part of our “AI Talent Tank” initiative.
Day 1 – 4th September (morning)
Day 2 – 5th September (morning)
The workshops are aimed at people who already have some basic understanding of AI / data science / machine learning / deep learning and associated platforms.
- Delegates can choose ONE workshop ONLY
- Each delegate will be issued with a ticket giving them access to the workshop
- The ticket also includes complimentary lunch plus full access to the Expo Hall
- Delegates MUST collect their pass & lunch ticket from the registration desk
- Delegates WITHOUT a ticket or pass will be refused access to Workshop & Expo
50 x Seat Master Class Workshop (4 x available) – These are for business executives / analysts / architects – these form part of the main programme ONLY via full access ticket delegates.