Sponsors & Speakers Sign Up
Leading AI companies such as Hitachi Vantara and Indian Software Giant Persistent Systems have joined the Expo Africa 2019 line-up alongside Business France, who will showcase a number of leading French AI companies at this year’s edition of Africa’s Largest Artificial Intelligence Business Event.
AI Expo Africa 2019 at a Glance
- Expanded Expo Hall with new Technical Demo Zone
- Larger partner programme to engage more entrepreneurs & engineers
- Dedicated AI Innovation Cafe area with additional catering
- 4x Track speaking programme with 70+ talks & keynotes
- 4x New Executive workshops aimed at CxO / Decision Makers
- 4x Skills workshops aimed at young engineers / wannabe entrepreneurs
- Larger AI.TV Media Hub with interview bar & film crew on Ground Floor
- Dedicated VIP Interview suite on the 1st Floor
- Roving film & interview crew to capture the atmosphere from the expo
Our Expo Hall for sponsors and exhibitors is now 70% reserved and we have a top speaker line up being prepared for you with 25% more speakers and dedicated demo zone this year. If you and your colleagues wish to join us as delegates you need to hurry as you only have 6 weeks left to take advantage of the Early Bird Ticket Sale offer that expires end-July 2019. Act now and save R2000 per ticket, you can pay by credit card, instant EFT or company invoice with EFT. Group bookings of 4 or more attract an additional discounts and all via our secure ticketing platform on Quicket.
About AI Expo Africa 2019
Taking place on 4th-5th September 2019, Century City Conference Centre, Cape Town, South Africa, AI Expo Africa 2019 is focusing on real world applications & trends driving the Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Data Science Economy in Africa. AI Expo Africa is the largest Business focused AI Community conference and expo on the continent. With 700+ delegates, 60+ speaker programme, 40+ exhibitor Expo Hall, allied to the unique Innovation Cafe showcasing the latest AI start-ups in the region, we deliver a truly integrated event experience. Our speaking programme and workshops are aimed at CxOs, analysts and investors with the primary goal of educating business leaders about AI & Data Science applications solving Enterprise challenges TODAY as well as generating real business and learning opportunities for sponsors, speakers, buyers, suppliers & innovators alike. We also have FREE student / young engineer workshops to foster grass roots job creation & skills development opportunities. If you would like to join the event as a delegate or would like take up one of the exhibition, Innovation Cafe or speaking opportunities simply visit click on the links below.
- Register – Buy your ticket today via our secure ticket platform Quicket
- Sponsor – Secure pride of place in the Expo Hall / Innovation Cafe
- Speak – Submit a paper and join the prestigious speaking programme
Email us to discuss options and bespoke packages: email@example.com
Click to join our dedicated Community Channels listed below for news and insights
Press & Media
If you are interested in press accreditation, event reporting / interviews or radio or TV scheduling please contact our PR team at Tishala Communications
Nomsa Mdhluli | E-Mail: nomsa@Tishalacommunications.com | +27 71 628 623
All trademarks & company names mentioned are protected by their respective owner